Guarantee of a Lifetime
Customer confidence in the performance of our product is important to us at Dudson. In addition to being the only ceramic manufacturer licensed to carry the BS4034 "Kitemark" on our product and date every piece with the year of manufacture, Dudson is now proud to offer a worldwide Lifetime Warranty against edge chipping on both our Fine China and Finest Vitrified Hotelware collections.
At Dudson we stand behind every piece that we sell and you can be assured that the product has been designed to withstand the rigours of the modern kitchen thereby providing you with an exceptional return on investment.
Our Edge Chip Warranty, coupled with the ISO 9001 Quality Assurance standard, is your guarantee of outstanding product quality and satisfaction when purchasing Dudson tableware.
Terms and Conditions of Warranty
- Period of cover − Coverage is offered on a lifetime basis from the date of invoice of the original order whilst product is in use.
- Products covered − Plates, saucers, bowls and oval dishes manufactured in the Fine China or Finest Vitrified bodies that carry a "rolled edge".
- Details of cover − The warranty is only applicable to edge chipping on items that are subjected to normal food service application comprising preparation, serving, washing, conveyance and secure storage and not to product that has been in any way mishandled in use. It does not apply to any other type of breakage.
- Registration − To qualify, purchased products that are covered by the warranty must be registered directly with Dudson within 60 days of the date of invoice.
- Claims − Any pieces constituting a claim must be retained or returned by the customer for inspection. At this time, Dudson or their appointed distributor must be notified of the location at which the damage was deemed to have occurred and access to inspect the area concerned must be permitted. Claims can only be made by the original customer at the location stated on the original registration.
- Product supplied under group negotiated contract terms may be excluded.
For more information or to register, please contact your local Dudson office or representative.